Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 3, 2012 Letter

Hymn 294 – Love At Home                                                                                                     January 3, 2012

Mom, Dad, and family;

            What a joyous time has come.  Tomorrow I enter into the MTC.  I am so humbled and excited.  I know that I would be nowhere near where I am today without all of you.  Mom and Dad, you have been great parents and examples to all of us kids and continue to be for all of us and all your grandchildren.  Brandon, Sherrada, Kalei; you have all been such tremendous examples to me.  You all have shown me exactly how to take the things Mom and Dad have taught us and obey and thrive.  What examples you have all been as you have been married and started families.  Your examples, as well as the many urgings of the Brethren this year, have shown me where my focus and priorities should be after my mission.  Erin, Cody, Craig; You too have been such amazing examples and supports to me.  I am so glad to have each and every one of you as a part of our family.  Damien, Jordyn, Aiden, Lydia, Lucas, Brielle, and Bryson; I love you all so much.  You are absolutely the most adorable people on Earth.  You add light to my life.  Please draw pictures for me a lot, and make sure your mom and dad write me a lot as well.  Gram, I love you so much as well.  I have enjoyed the years of getting to know and love you.  I so appreciate all of your love, support, and encouragement.  Keep up on your family history work.  You are doing missionary work beyond the veil, which is so important.  Think of these two years as your mission, too, in that sense.  I look forward to coming home and having you, Mom, and I work together after Mom graduates.

I really do love you all so very much.  I thank you all for your measureless support, love, encouragement, guidance, and so much else.  I look forward to hearing from all of you often on my mission.  I hope that all of you will feel of my spirit and the spirit of my mission as I’m serving.


                                                                                Sincerely with love,

                                                                               Elder Torren Garret Wilhelmsen

                                                                                Massachusetts Boston Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment